I had scheduled a post for yesterday and it didn’t post. Excuse my language but damn it! This is the second time this has happened. No more scheduled post from now on.
1. Working out on the beach.
2. Yoga on the beach. Yesterday, I did yoga on the beach for the first time. My body is so sore in places that I haven’t positioned my body in since I was probably a toddler. Let’s just say that I won’t be doing that again.
3. I finally used my free massage from Burke Williams which I so needed after my yoga disaster. It felt so good, I need to do those more often.
1. I didn’t get a chance to do my bike ride on the LA river. I just rested my the hellish yoga workout. I just laid in bed. Sometimes the best thing you can do is stay still. Don’t do anything and get your mind and body right.
2. While I was in bed, I wrote pitch letters to magazines that I want to get my bamboo candles featured in.
3. I read a few books that I had been meaning to read. Because my body was sore from yoga, I figured I might as well educated my mind, get lost in love story along with a few laughs.